What you do:
- Design icons and illustrations. Translating difficult concepts into clear, simple, and concise visuals.
- Create innovative and elegant user interfaces by merging icons, illustrations, graphics, typefaces, spacing, and more.
- Take ownership of design projects, gather feedback, and iterate.
- Be creative and artistic but also systematic, creating a coherent design language and keeping the style consistent across different features and products.
- Develop a unique visual identity by expanding from corporate identity and brand identity.
- Study best practices, and new UI patterns. Keeping up to date with the latest design trends.
- Take ownership of design guidelines and design language. Continuing to reinvent and innovate, discovering new UI patterns.
- Maintain a robust library of icons and illustrations.
- Highly skilled graphic designer/illustrator.
- Comfortable with following brand guidelines and corporate identity.
- Familiarity with simplifying graphics elements.
- Familiarity with creating assets - graphics for applications and websites.
- Love UI, apps, and technology. Be pixel perfect.
Nice to Have:
- Motion graphics skill.
- UX design, user-centric design experience.