We’re currently seeking an outgoing, energetic, marketing professional with a unique blend of marketing communications and digital demand generation to join our brand new employer branding and engagement function in the people team. This role is ideal for someone with a background at a creative agency or in content marketing who is familiar with developing high-quality content to tight deadlines and works well across multiple stakeholders and teams.
As an Employer Branding and Social Media Strategist, you are a storyteller and content creator who will lead the implementation of a data-driven employer branding strategy to position LINE MAN Wongnai as an Employer of Choice.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Design and develop content (articles, social posts, videos, etc.) and visual assets to expose our company values, culture, and people.
- Analyze and measure the impact of each employer branding campaign for further optimization.
- Manage and optimize channels and platforms including email, web, social (https://careers.lmwn.com/, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin) and find the way to personalize communication to our targeted audiences.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders: recruitment team, hiring managers, and senior business leaders, to understand hiring needs and goals, and develop supporting initiatives
- Support the Engagement and Employer Branding Manager on a wide range of communication, branding, media relations, and recruitment marketing initiatives.