Project Coordinator (1 year Contract)
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Analyze financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Coordinate with internal parties, external parties, vendors, suppliers or private organizations related to the company business
- Support and assist Real Estate team on administrative work
- Handle day-to-day general administrative works and basic corporate documents.
- Any other duties as assigned by real estate director
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, Project Management, Finance or related fields
- 2+years of relevant administrative or coordination experience.
- Focused and productive, good communication skills, relationship-building skills, ability to coordinate documentation, and ability to work well under pressure
- Possess the ability to multitask, meet tight deadlines, is proactive, flexible and able to work independently
- Possess effective organizational and follow-up skills, paying attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Breakfast and
lunch provided Work from home
or anywhere Barista service
available daily MacBook
provided for everyone Afterwork beer
available daily No cap on your annual leave Yearly company