- Maintain strong knowledge for industrial fraud by staying informed about behavior, industry changes and recommends processes and tools for improvement
- Collaborate with analysts, operations, product and support team to improve fraud prevention mechanisms, processes, and tools
- Develop and monitor tools, processes, and strategies to ensure high quality fraud detection
- Create fraud strategies that prevent, monitor, detect, and stop existing and emerging fraud trends.
- Drive and be responsible for the fraud operations team’s efficiency and effectiveness with excellent communication to stakeholders
- Evaluate existing fraud detection models and provide recommendations to enhance and explore new solutions as applicable
- Ensure that internal processes and procedures are up to date and followed
- Routinely uncover root causes and key risk trends from a wide variety of data sources and create detailed actions lists to improve Fraud management function and operational efficiencies.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a leadership position.
- Working knowledge of fraud detection, prevention, and techniques.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to think critically and use good, sound judgment in decision making.
- SQL query skills and data analytics experience preferred.
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Breakfast and
lunch provided Work from home
or anywhere Barista service
available daily MacBook
provided for everyone Afterwork beer
available daily No cap on your annual leave Yearly company