- Forecast and order the correct stock at the right time and improve vendor service level to be in line with the company target by category.
- Coordinate between project team, fulfillment and logistic partners to solve any potential issues related to the supply chain.
- Supply chain cost monitor and data analysis.
- Inventory monitor and data analysis.
- Summarize the root cause of issues and update SOP/SLA to smooth the operation.
- Contributing to the creation and implementation of best practice logistics vision, cost effectiveness, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Be an intermediary to ensure that all crucial information is managed effectively and relayed to the right person at the right time for smoothness of operations across the entire shipment chain.
- Tracking PO status and updating customer service team with goods ready date, QC schedule, vessel schedule as weekly basis or ad hoc update for any urgent cases.
- Ensuring that all activities are accomplished within the timeline.
- Manage and control stock availability and stock level.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Logistics, or related fields.
- At least 2 years experience in supply chain management in retail industry background or related fields.
- Understand Supply chain management, Logistics, Warehouse, Fulfillment, Store operations, and e-commerce business.
- Knowledge in the planning system and experience in implementing planning.
- Strong technical knowledge of the Ordering System.
- Proficiency with MS Excel and experience with large data sets and supporting tools/languages.
- Organized and hands-on person with great attention to details.
- Strong negotiation, analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Has a service mind, strong interpersonal skill and is capable of interacting with people and all levels.
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Breakfast and
lunch provided Work from home
or anywhere Barista service
available daily MacBook
provided for everyone Afterwork beer
available daily No cap on your annual leave Yearly company