- Analyzing and segmenting users into sensible and actionable segmentations, in order to come up with strategies and actions to maximise the growth of each segment to its fullest potential, and also sustain them in the long run
- Keep up to date with market trends and proactively initiate plans to respond accordingly.
- Developing high impact, and efficient promotional schemes, and also other non-promotion initiatives to drive demand growth in each segment
- Managing experiments and initiatives cross functionally
- Working together with strategy and data science to hypothesize, plan and execute tests to explore new opportunities
- Ensure correction of the promotion, coupons, non-promotion initiatives, and related communication campaign and materials
- Developing performance tracking reports and optimisation strategies from available data sound assumptions and recommendations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing or Business Administration or any related discipline preferred
- 3+ years of experience in related role
- Confident in processing and analyzing complex data sets using Excel or Google Sheet (essential)
- Strong analytical skills and isn’t afraid of deep dive analysis
- A start-up mindset, willing to work hard, and do whatever it takes to get things done sometimes under pressure but usually in a dynamic environment!
- Willing to learn about new concepts and methodologies
- Working knowledge of SQL (preferred but not required)
- CRM experience (preferable but not required)