Performance Marketing Analyst (Google biddable)
- Responsible for optimising google campaigns on a day to day basis
- Analyze and develop reports and models for performance tracking and optimisation. Draw heavily from available data and sound assumptions for your conclusions.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on business trends and results for timely adjustment for strategy changes.
- Work with media planners to reach a growth target plan through the assigned media.
- Initiate new bidding scheme to optimize media cost and effectiveness
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing or Business Administration or any related discipline preferred
- Have data driven and can do attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Have basic knowledge or willing learn SQL,Python is a plus
- Background in google media is preferred.
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Breakfast and
lunch provided Work from home
or anywhere Barista service
available daily MacBook
provided for everyone Afterwork beer
available daily No cap on your annual leave Yearly company