- Manage and monitor manpower planning, recruitment, relations and engagement of rider acquisition
- Guide team members to achieve the fulfillment rate & turnover rate targets.
- Develop team strategies on promotions, campaigns, recruitment program/activities and manage recruitment channels, sources, and tools.
- Follow the latest trends and insight in the market which will have an impact on the approach and activation programs.
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist city-level, regional, and expansion effort
- Present analyses and findings to team leaders and cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related fields.
- Experiences in the express delivery business is preferred
- 2-5 years experience in Fleet, Logistics & Transportation business and at least 2 years in managerial roles.
- Hands on experience with high achievement and proven track record in the recruitment or management of large fleets.
- Internal and external communication with professionalism.
- Strong ability to plan and adapt to changing environment
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Breakfast and
lunch provided Work from home
or anywhere Barista service
available daily MacBook
provided for everyone Afterwork beer
available daily No cap on your annual leave Yearly company