Supply Planning Manager / Assistant Manager
- Forecasting involves making predictions of events that will occur in the future based on past data.
- Prepare and calculate data to generate rider incentive
- Resolve escalated issues for our riders relating to payouts coordinate with related team
- Ensure the accuracy and completion of costing data on the KPI report
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting cycles completed on schedule
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- To be a leader for team to attend the meeting, provide advice and support to concern team
- Degree in logistics management, Industrial management or any related quantitative field.
- Data-driven decision making mentality, fast learner and “can-do” attitude
- Experience with Microsoft's Excel or Google's Sheets will be a big advantage
- Extremely proactive, responsible, organized and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Acute attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Internal and external communication with professionalism.
- Strong ability to plan and adapt to changing environment
- Good command of both written & spoken in Thai and English
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Work from home
or anywhere MacBook
provided for everyone No cap on
your annual leave Barista service
available daily Afterwork beer
available daily Yearly company