- Be responsible for manages and controls the month end account closing process on GL & Fixed asset (including all fixed assets and depreciation accounts).
- Ensure the correctness and completeness of accounting transactions, prepare and analyze the report and details.
- Performing monthly accounting activities, including the preparation of monthly journal entries
- Reviewing monthly detail of relevant accounts reconciliation and unusual PL transactions.
- Ensure compliance with fixed asset policy and procedures.
- Record acquisition, transfer, disposal of fixed assets and depreciation in the system.
- Prepare and review fixed assets report at month end as part of monthly financial closing.
- Conduct periodic physical cycle counts of fixed assets.
- Review impairment of fixed assets periodically.
- Improve working process, introduce internal control, reduce manual work, and implement related systems.
- Working with external auditor for audited and reviewed financial statements.
- Ensuring the compliance with statutory requirement and TFRS.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher In Accounting (CPA is preferred)
- 5 years of working experience in Audit and Accounting
- Good knowledge of the ERP system and MS Office.
- English proficiency in writing and speaking.
- Experience working in a flexible, fast-paced, and challenging environment.
- Positive attitude, a fast-learner, detail-oriented, critical thinking and problem solving
- skills; team player with a willingness to help where required.
- Self-motivated, commitment, result-oriented mindset, and flexibility to work to tight and demanding deadlines.
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Breakfast and
lunch provided Work from home
or anywhere Barista service
available daily MacBook
provided for everyone Afterwork beer
available daily No cap on
your annual leave Yearly company