- Plan, manage, execute assigned projects and ensure high quality of deliverables and timeline committed.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders to ensure assigned tasks are well understood and delivered within a timeline.
- Chinese interpret/coordinate for communication between Chinese team and Thai team such as meetings, discussions, document translation, etc.
- Provide necessary supports to Project Members, resolve conflicts, provide resolutions, to ensure deliverable results
- Review functional and technical documents prepared by IT team & Report project status and escalate issues to management as needed
- Produce and provide regular update reports to management.
- At least 3 years experience in software development or IT Project management, or related fields.
- Strong knowledge in IT background.
- Strong in analytical skill, management skill and teamwork.
- Strong communication with technically oriented staff (e.g., engineers)
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (HSK 5 and above*)
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Breakfast and
lunch provided Work from home
or anywhere Barista service
available daily MacBook
provided for everyone Afterwork beer
available daily No cap on your annual leave Yearly company