- Provide good documentation and informative sharing sessions to teams on how to use tools to ensure understanding of the required teams.
- Onboarding new team members on product understanding and knowledge.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the products and also work with external vendors to obtain an understanding of tools that the team uses internally, and help coordinate with external vendors when teams want more information on external tools.
- Be the internal consultant for the teams and help teams find a way to achieve solution with existing tools and products
- Gather user feedback for product development teams on how to improve products and internal tools.
- Answering all product-related questions in a polite manner and addressing queries promptly.
- Aptitude for learning new products and helping to break down complicated topics and explain them in simple terms people can understand.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Familiarity with engaging learners from all different backgrounds and skill sets
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and be a self-starter
- Be able to communicate in Thai and English both speaking and written fluently.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skill, making less room for misinterpretations among team