What you’ll Need:
- 7-10 years of engineering management experience in building and scaling an infrastructure team operating high scale cloud infrastructure.
- Previously architected and evolved high-scale platform solutions.
- Experience driving career growth for junior, mid-level and senior infrastructure engineers.
- Experience managing multiple teams within infrastructure (SRE, DevOps, Platform Engineering).
- Experience with hiring skilled, diverse talent from around the world.
- Experience developing web-based technologies is essential; as is a background of developing software solutions for large-scale API platforms.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
It’d be Great if you have:
- Hands-on experience on Linux debugging, performance tuning.
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Good understanding of Cloud Platform (AWS or Google Cloud)
- Experience designing and managing MongoDB and MySQL databases is an advantage.
- Experience in writing software in one or more languages, such as Go, Java, Python or similar is an advantage.
- Knowledge in Security is an advantage.