What you’ll Do:
- Work closely with business teams to uncover insights and opportunities to effectively solve business problems.
- Gather requirements and build predictive machine learning models to guide decision making process.
- Design trustworthy AB testing experiments and evaluate the results.
- Work closely with the data engineering and product team on data collection and deploying models into production.
- Communicate actionable insights to stakeholders, senior management and decision makers through effective data visualization and presentation.
What you’ll Need:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Analytics, Business Administration, or related fields.
- 3+ years of experience in relevant fields.
- Well versed in programming languages commonly used for data science such as Python, R. Knowledge of Java, Scala is a strong plus.
- Proven experience building models, deploying models into production, optimization and solving those problems at scale.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Good understanding of distributed data systems, mathematics such as linear algebra, statistics and probability.
- Ability to use BI Tools such as Tableau, data studio.
- Experience in implementing search/recommendation systems is a big plus!
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn new things and share knowledge with others.
- Great communication skills, organization skills, multitasking and teamwork.