Brand Inside is an online media covering business movement, brand marketing, a business and organizational transformation, a new spectrum of work (future of work) and public policy related to economy or the well-being
We are looking for an experienced journalist with familiarity with brand marketing and business movement to publish contents, news and articles posting on our website and social media. You must feel comfortable interviewing executives and/or brand delegates.
The ideal candidate doesn’t wait for stories to be assigned to them. Instead, they proactively pitch stories, and are always looking for reliable sources and interesting angles on hot news topics. They must also be native to the brand marketing and business landscape.
They will also be comfortable collaborating with the video production team to create a video script of the aforementioned domain and are a natural self-starter and organized professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment and a team player who values our DNA.
- Daily news writing on updating and hot topics and developing authoritative analytical, in-depth articles to be published on our website and social media in a timely manner.
- A detail-oriented writer who can generate compelling story ideas and understands the magic of a good headline.
- Attend the press conference: take notes, know which questions to ask and then develop it into an article.
- Create and help develop a video script with creativity and comprehension of video storytelling.
- Analyze the results of your work in order to improve the content particularly with regards to audience engagement, response and performance metrics.