Business Development is mini CEO of a business unit which reports directly to Head of Division. This role is responsible for identifying new business opportunities, layout the strategies, build the business models, engage partnership, plan product roadmap and drive financial performance to ensure that the business has a strong growth and becomes successful.
As a Business Development, you will work closely with a dedicated cross functional team (squad) composed of members from various departments such as: Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product Development, and Operation.
In order to successfully perform the role, one should be passionate about running the cloud kitchen business, have a strong strategic thinking, planning, being excellent in operation, problem solving and good at partnership management.
- Lead the growth of the LINE MAN Kitchen business
- Drive business to achieve company OKR and responsible for P&L
- Reinforce growth and sustainability into the business with partners
- Monitor restaurant partners and performance to achieve business expectations
- Develop LMK analysis, prepare presentation, and propose strategic plan to execution
- Initiate and manage LMK campaign to acquire new users and retain existing users
- Analyze & evaluate data, performance reports & campaign results, provide business, product, marketing recommendations & implications
- Lead and work with cross functional team to grow LMK business eg. Marketing team, Product team, and Operation team
- Coordinate efficiently to deliver the top satisfactory service to users also involving in evolution of products and solutions by providing valuable market feedback
- Closely collaborate with external and internal team members to ensure the campaign launch smoothly