Business Development is mini CEO of a business unit which reports directly to C-Level. This role is responsible for identifying new business opportunities, layout the strategies, build the business models, engage partnership, plan product roadmap and drive financial to ensure that the business has a strong growth and becomes successful.
As a Business Development, you will work closely with a dedicated cross functional team (squad) composed of members from various departments such as: Product Development, Sales, Marketing and Operation.
- Spearhead the growth of the Small and Medium Business (SMB) clients sector in Thailand
- Support Business Development Manager Team to grow LINE MAN and Wongnai Media/Ads Product Business
- Develop Market and Competitor Analysis to catch up with business trends
- Identify high-value opportunities and low-hanging fruit for the team to focus on by collaborating with Product and Marketing for go-to-market strategies
- Develop SMB Client Analysis, prepare presentation, and propose strategic plan and solutions to SMB clients both media product and managed services
- Monitor ads and media performance to achieve client’s expectations
- Drive business and product to achieve company OKR and goals in terms of sales, revenue, profit and ads performance
- Reinforce growth and sustainability into the business through new innovation, product-market fit, new product and service development
- Set a high standard of communication and client management for the team to follow
- Coordinate efficiently with operation and product team to deliver the top satisfactory service to clients also involving in evolution of products and solutions by providing valuable market feedback